I went to my deep water running class and had a killer low impact workout in an attempt to move my cankles somewhat north. I love that I’m surrounded by all these fabulous older ladies in my class. I’m so inspired by them. They all got their hair curled, pink lipstick on and bright manicures and of course big sunglasses. I would just love to know there stories, I bet they have a few to tell…
So now it is time to relax. These are my summertime essentials…
• Sheridan Beach Towel
• Killer magazine to read. Today it’s W mag
• Dark sunnies. These are from Urban Outfitters
• Big sunhat. This one is from Element
• Clarins sun protection for the face
• Reef Oil to protect my sensitive skin from the harsh salt water.
•Jasons After Sun Aloe Vera Gel
Don’t want to rub it in to my overseas friends but it is perfection here today. The beach and cold fruit smoothies is on the agenda.
I’d love to know how you will spend your day off this week?